Newsletter – December 2023
Chair Thore Berntsson has decided tor resign after 15 years. It’s fair to say that Chair Thore Berntsson has in many ways shaped the IETS TCP to what it is today – an important voice for industry within the IEA’s TCP collaboration. The number of active Tasks and members has increased thanks to his diligent work and the successful IETS conference earlier this year was in many aspects orchestrated by him.
Other topics in this issue of the Newsletter:
- Proceedings from the IETS international conference Energy Future in Industry 9-11 May 2023
- Johanna Mossberg new Chair for 2024-2025
- Summary of the meeting Minutes from the recent IETS ExCo meeting
- A short report from the TCP Universal Meeting in October
- An update from Task XVII – Membrane Processes in Biorefineries
Do you want to subscribe? Sign up for the IETS Newsletter!
The IETS Newsletter is published twice a year, normally one month after an IETS ExCo Meeting.